10 - A God, In Good Faith

Lin

I told my caseworker everything.

It was such a relief to no longer carry the burden of bin boy, nopeman and what the cult did to me.

They will all go down one by one.

They believe me, I think. They certainly seemed to want to get it sorted, so at some point, I will flag it with the police, and make a statement.

Anyone who has wronged me that I can charge legally had better watch their backs.

I'll try and do the laundry today. Now that a housemate mediation is pretty much off the table for me, given that bin boy could still potentially be a danger to me, and I did point out that he was trying to get me evicted, I think that my Wednesday will be free. For now, at least.

I'm excited. If I do laundry, I can take a bath for the first time in ages.

I weirdly feel much less panicky now after having seen my caseworker. It is a huge relief, to be honest. I'm doing all of this in good faith now, to protect those around me who may also be unsafe.

That's part of my job as a God - to keep people safe, to be a guard for them when they cannot guard themselves.

Today, I'm going to take it easy. I'm more relaxed than I've been for a while, which is a good thing.

The CBD and Ashwagandha I took last night really helped smooth me over, I guess.

The GP I saw yesterday said he'd make a referral for me ASAP, so I'm in waiting for that, as well as my new advocate checking in with me.

It'll certainly be one step closer to me getting better.

Life looks good right about now. I'm actually being taken seriously, which I feel great about.

Before, I was nothing more than a pet. Now, I'm a self governing, moving empire of one. As a God should be.

I'm excited for Halloween and Samhain - I'll definitely find a way to make an interesting costume for myself this year.

That's one thing I have to look forward to, lol.

As I contemplate this, a necklace appears on my altar in the nemeton. Pure silver, a Celtic swirl symbol with an inscription in the back in Irish.

"From cousin to cousin."

Cheers, Sweeney.

It could only be him - he's the closest Irish cousin I have. 

Your family is seeking you out too.

That's what I'd like to think he said, anyway. I look forward to the day when I get to see them again.

I will.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding