8 - A God, Empowered

Lin

Last night my mood significantly improved.

I did say that watching the wrestling calms me down.

Talking to my neighbour was a relief, too. We had a zoot or two between us as well, which was much more pleasant than my previous experiences.

I'm much less uptight when I'm with him.

I think I will report bin boy on Monday or Tuesday. Because of nopeman, I initially didn't want to even mention my experiences, but now I think I should.

You wrongly accuse me of violence, I'll expose all of the skeletons in your closet.

I feel weirdly empowered, and somehow, safe. Or at least, safer than I was. More productive, too. I managed to build my clothes rack last night as well, so I'll do the washing later today.

I'm excited about doing the laundry, honestly. It'll mean that I can shower. So long as I don't do lots of washing, I'll probably be able to clean without feeling spent.

Things really are improving. If I stay at this level, I think I'll be out of here before the end of the year.

I'll have to refer myself to the GP on Monday to help with that. I'll see if I can get an appointment for Wednesday with my caseworker.

Besides that, I'm pretty much all set. I'm excited to reveal the truth of my experiences, honestly. Some things I have said here, but others, I have not. But I will.

When the time is right, you will all know those things.

I've been riding this relaxed high since last night, which is a good sign that I'm getting better. I'm reminded of that dream I had a few nights ago, where I had an interesting blue mark on my hand, and if I blew it enough, I could cause myself to fly.

Maybe it's a sign. If my powers are coming up in my dreams, they're likely ready to return to my reality as well.

I've missed being able to bring storms with me wherever I go. (Of course, within reason...) And I'm ecstatic that it's almost time to do so again. Who knows, I may even be able to communicate with my Dad in that way.

I've missed my family.

As I linger on that, a large polearm appears in my nemeton, leaning on the altar. It hums with electrical energy.

Tarassäs, my baby.

She's a 7 foot pole arm with a ten kilogram, 40 cm axe and spear head. In the pole and axe, symbols of my tribe are carved like craters into the elder and silver.

This must be from my uncle, my Dad's brother.

I feel her weight in my hands, the thrum of electricity in my veins, and a grateful pride that I haven't felt in millennia.

This is what it is to be a God. Trugarez, uncle.

Wherever I go, I will bring lightning with me. For I am the lightning bolt. 

Be witness.





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding