69 - A God, Good Enough

Lin

I can't eat, I can't sleep, I can't do anything.

I think this is all to do with me being on my period.

I also have a splitting headache, which is not helping.

Screw this, honestly.

Rest.

Auntie?

Yes, it's me. Now rest.

I have a whole meal I haven't finished and an Amazon package to collect.

And?

And maybe, that's exactly the point. She gently ruffles my hair.

You don't need to overexert yourself for the sake of getting the blog done, no matter how lazy you think you are for not getting it done.

Moon bloods are supposed to indicate for you to take times of rest. And I know this is a worse experience as a dóngmâl person, given that all the processes, organs and hormones are wrong, but the main principle remains.

Put your welfare first.

I feel myself welling up.

Trugarez, Aunt Artio.

Of course. Get well now.

I will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding