70 - A God, Striving

Lin

I'm feeling much better today than I was yesterday.

I'm still a bit tired, but I'm in much less pain than I was.

I entered myself in for both the Thunderball and Lotto last night.

I'm thinking that if I gamble, I should only gamble once a month. That way, I don't get addicted, nor spend too much at once. It then becomes more rooted in routine than desperation, and so I can break out of it at any point if I feel it no longer works for me.

Winning either one would be nice, but that's never a guarantee.

At least I can say that I have a chance, unlike with Euromillions, which I won't be playing again because of the ties to mrs voldy.

I also bought a ridiculously expensive Yule log, which I had a slice of with some Bailey's.

I figured that if I were to die tomorrow, I'd regret not buying it.

No clue why that thought ran through my head, but I decided to go with it.

I am in a fairly relaxed state now. I haven't yet started on the Essences I plan on making, but I will.

Right now, I'm focused on resting up because of my period, so if I'm unable to focus because of the exhaustion my body's dealing with, I'll allow myself the rest I need to recuperate.

I seem to need to recuperate a lot lately.

And that's perfectly understandable.

Trugarez for staying, Auntie.

Artio chose to stay the night with me so that I wouldn't be alone. Usually, I wouldn't accept, as I often feel like a burden in those situations, but she insisted, as she could see the pain I was in.

Of course. You've had barely anyone stay over to ensure your wellbeing, and I know it's been difficult living in the house. Frankly, you should have been moved at least four months ago.

Yep. That's when UC made the request to the council.

They sound like they're being difficult. Do you want me to give them a push?

Mar plij.

Mat eo din, ma kared. You're relatively safe now, but I recognise that this whole process isn't easy, and more than one person here has caused or triggered trauma within you, and that will likely take some time to heal.

Mar plij, let me know if you need anything.

I will. Trugarez, Auntie.

She kisses my forehead, then clasps my hands in hers.

I have a few calls to make. If you're ok to do anything, making subliminals will probably be good for you, but if not, get plenty of rest. Mat eo din?

Mat eo din.

And if you need anything...

I'll let you know.

Vat. I'll probably be leaving at seven, but you should have visitors tomorrow.

Plural?

Ya. Keep an eye out.

She winks.

Until then, leave the heavy lifting to me. I'll see you in a maximum of two hours.

Mat eo din. Trugarez. Karout a ran ac'hanout.

She smiles.

Karout a ran ac'hanout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding