72 - A God, Being

Lin

My period has made me really tired recently.

I feel the pain that I've been experiencing lately is a bi product of stress and potentially not listening to subliminals that could relieve my pain.

To be honest, I ought to make the subliminal that will bring my dòngmâl body back to me.

I was never meant to be born into a female body.

The fact that I was forced to choose female almost every time I lived, at this point, is absurd.

I never wanted this.

Now that I know there is something else I can be, I can reprogram myself to have the kind of body I was supposed to incarnate into in the first place.

Knowing that now makes me feel so much better.

Also knowing that I can now give this to other people is reassuring.

I'm not the only one who's been fucked over in this situation.

Yesterday was nice. I got to spend Christmas with my Da, Maman and Olly.

The time spent with family during these times is always great.

I drank quite a bit.

But that's to be expected.

You've really got to take it easy on the drink. Last night's charades game was wild.

Athena!

You guys already know who I'm talking to at this point.

I need no introduction.

Athena stayed the night because I was in pain again and she knew she could put off work for a while.

Of course. It's Christmas. Us Greeks don't work too much during the stretch between Advent and Christmas, aside from our resident winter Gods, so we're all good for now. Everyone will have to worry about all the wish spells for New Year's, though.

Yep, that'll be fun. And busy.

Christmas and New Year's tend to be the most busy for most of us Gods, which is part of the reason why my parents and brother couldn't stay over. Not because they were busy, per se, but because in order to get to everyone before New Year's, they have to travel a considerable amount. 

Few of us ever meet in the same place or have the same schedules, so it's always a conundrum getting everyone's events to line up. And given that they have at least three pantheons to visit, it can snowball dramatically.

Yeah. It's a lot.

I'm surprised you weren't still holed up with work.

Technically I was supposed to be and still am, but I need a break, and seeing you was the perfect excuse.

Fair enough. Thanks for keeping me company.

Of course. It's the least I can do.

How are the subliminals coming along?

Right now, they're not coming along at all. I've been exhausted.

You really need to see Aphrodite or Hygeia about that before you properly amend yourself sex and gender wise. If there's a problem with your female body, it may pass on if it's left unchecked.

I hate it, but she's right. Hygeia would probably be the best to see as she'd be less busy than Aphrodite, so I'll be in good hands.

I may ask for Belenos' advice as well.

That's a good idea. He knows how to heal very well.

Are you going to stay today?

I'll stay until next Monday. You don't mind if I fulfill some duties from here, do you?

Of course not! Take the spare chamber, and cleanse the altar when you're done.

Got it. 

You want to watch a movie?

Sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding