73 - A God, Faithful

Lin

I watched the first two Guardians Of The Galaxy movies yesterday.

I realised then just how much I relate to Nebula and Gamora.

It made me reevaluate yet again my shitty upbringing and how many horrible beliefs about life it brought into my existence.

And for the first time, I can actively, confidently say that the abuse I suffered wasn't my fault. Because I could attribute the blame for both Nebula and Gamora's abuse to Thanos.

That is a huge step for me, in a lot of ways, as whilst I absolutely have condemned abuse before, this example felt more complicated.

Being forced to fight your adoptive sibling only to get dismembered if you lose isn't great.

I'm excited for this week, honestly.

I'm feeling lucky.

I don't feel nearly as tired as I did, and I think I'll be much more able to travel, or at least walk outside of the house, if there is a need for it.

Which there probably won't be, but I would like to be able to take a walk every now and again.

Also, I have a headache, but I'm sure that will pass.

Honestly, I think it's to do with being in this house, and I can't wait to leave.

My subliminals will help with that, I'm sure.

I'm probably going to remake the ones on my channel once I release the nopehorse one, as they're really long. I'd rather not clutter them too much so that people can get their results in a timely manner.

I can help with that!

Iris!

If you guys don't know who Iris is, she's the messenger for the Gods, and Goddess of Rainbows, water and light, as well as flight. She's known for being faster than even Hermes, so she knows a thing or two about speed.

I'm also great at manifesting things as a result of that.

She's brilliant at it.

I can help you cut some things down to reupload, and to make sure that it's all relevant if that's what you'd prefer.

Please, I don't think I can concentrate on it on my own.

I don't think it helps that the house you're in is stuffy.

It really doesn't.

I'll get Hestia and Hermes on that. They built the Greek cities, I'm sure they can find you somewhere.

And yes, I know that you already have people on it, but this is endangering your health.

She's right. Besides, I've been here long enough as it is.

Alright. Let them know about Gwynedd if they don't already know.

I will. Athena's here, right?

Yup. She's really busy in the run up to New Year's, though.

Well, that explains why she came here. No one would think she'd stay for longer than a day besides perhaps me, Hermes and Apollo. And Dionysus, maybe.

Yeah. She's been trying to avoid doing too much.

Do you want anything in return for your help?

Just cake.

You sure? I have rainbow earrings.

Go on, then.

I hand her the rainbow earrings and a plate with a particularly large slice of cake on it. Her face lights up.

Thanks, cousin.

Of course. Shall we get started?

She sets down the plate for a minute, then puts her rainbow earrings in.

Sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding