90 - A God, Attractive

Lin

I got a little bit anxious about my money situation today.

I had forgotten that I have a subscription to Squarespace for one of my websites (I believe it's one of my music websites), and so an investment of over £200 came out of my account for it.

Luckily, I know that investment will come back to me tenfold, so I'll be fine.

I bought myself a slushie whilst freaking out, and it turned out the cup is broken. But because I always enjoy slushies, I still see it as a win. Plus, it's less likely to melt now, as I have to drink it to prevent it from leaking, so I can fully enjoy it.

I'm considering making an Essence for Philotes today.

After she came to help me last night, I want to be able to give something back, and this could also help me increase my chances at getting more traction for my business, too.

Rhiannon comes out of the main room and into the living room, and I can tell she knows I'm slightly more on edge than usual.

Hey. You're safe.

She wraps the throw blanket around me, and I take in a few deep breaths.

Take it easy now. You've been thinking a lot.

She's right. I've been trying my best to run away from some of my mental health issues, and I know that it's not a good idea to suppress them.

How do I stay happy?

For a minute, Rhiannon gazes up at the lantern that lights the living room. Then she answers.

Have faith in yourself, and in the idea that you can be happy.

I hear a grunt of agreement as MannanĂ¡n ruffles my hair, taking a seat on the sofa with us.

Don't overexert yourself, lad. It'll come to ye.

I feel myself tearing up again as I realise how grateful I am that they've decided to stay for an extended period of time. Physically, in that room I live in, I may be alone. But here, I know for sure that I'll always have someone to make sure I'm ok.

You'll have physical friends come to you soon. 2 weeks to a month at most. You'll see.

Yes. I need only have faith in that.

Diolch, gura mie ayd. Both of you.

They both reach out to give me an awkward yet warm hug.

Whatever ye need, lad, ye can ask.

I realise now that yes, I can get what I want, and that I do. All that has come my way has been by some form of manifestation I did myself. Everything that came to me today was not out of bad luck, but to see whether or not I would notice the impact I have on my own destiny. 

I reacted out of fear because that payment was a fair chunk of money, but I can afford it, and it'll come back to me tenfold. Realistically, I have no need to worry about it, as I'll receive that money back.

As I reason with myself, the anxiety melts away. Rhiannon hands me a new slushie, with an intact cup.

Let yourself be happy for tonight. Alright?

I smile.

Alright.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding