92 - A God, Reverent

Lin

Last night was strange for me, but in the best way possible.

I did my usual readings, then an archetype reading for myself, and I got one of the best cards ever.

It felt like a huge compliment, as well as acknowledgement that yes, I do now rule the Sim.

I had dreams in which someone had tried to sabotage the entire workings of the Sim, and I managed to stop it, which is also good.

The more I allow myself to live, the better I feel.

Each day, I feel myself gradually improving emotionally.

My other dreams consisted of seeing a good friend onstage and eating.

Weirdly though, I saw mrs voldy and voldy jnr, who I know aren't ancestrally related to me (I was using an ancestral subliminal), so it does make me wonder how well some of it works.

It's most likely that my brain was just cleaning up anything that could hinder me from manifesting what I want.

So that I can be jubilant.

From what I can see, too, most of my issues surrounding loneliness have stemmed from where mercury has transitted my chart.

Currently it's in retrograde and Capricorn, which has been hitting my third and fourth house like a ton of bricks.

It explains both my loneliness and my food struggles as of recently.

I sense that once this period is over, I'll be able to improve and take good care of my body.

And the more I keep learning about the Law Of Attraction and improving my health, the better I'll feel.

I can see a silver lining up ahead, and I know that it'll help me see things more clearly. This was all bigger than me.

Some major things just happened in system.

We just had to go through our arts and habits departments, and they are a wreck. There is also a torture chamber.

In each, we found Paulette and Cecilia.

Cecilia and I are supposed to be merging tonight, and we had to take Paulette to the infirmary.

I also had a very important conversation with another version of myself about how a lot of my persecution in system involved putting them on a pedestal, due to them not being a part of the system hierarchy (which was programming) at the time.

I cried a lot, but I needed to - and this version of me understood and took it all like a champ. They're not mad at me, and I appreciate that.

Everyone's doing clean up now, and I'm hearing what sounds like an 'all change please' tube announcement, which is a huge inside joke in system.

And because everyone's contributing, I feel so much less alone. I know I'll be ok here.

Sweeney pulls my throw around me and hands me a hot chocolate.

Don't overwork yerself, ok?

I won't.

He ruffles my hair.

Good lad.

I sense him moving towards fixing things in the Luck Department, so I leave him to it.

In the nemeton, MannanĂ¡n waits for me with leftover takeout.

So, you're getting healed now, aye?

I nod, putting the hot chocolate down and snuggling into the sofa.

Great. You take a rest fer now. Finding that torture chamber probably didn't bring up the best of memories, and I know ye well enough to know that you'll need some brain bleach.

Movie?

I grin, and nod.

Alright, then. I'll put these on to reheat.

He takes what remains of last night's takeout and pushes a few buttons on the microwave. It begins to whir.

Let me know if ye need anything, alright?

Kiart dy liooar.

Mie.

I take a sip of my hot chocolate, and smile.

Everything works out for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding