93 - A God, Serene

Lin

Today, I feel oddly at ease.

I did sleep through most of the day, but I got a text from a person at the council about housing today, which is a huge step in the right direction.

Soon, I'll no longer be in this house, and I'll be able to live within freedom of my own making.

I am so grateful for this opportunity that I can feel the tears in my eyes.

It's a massive relief.

It's been more than three years. Now I can go home.

Since last night and all of the healing I've done, it feels as though things are moving in the right direction.

A ton of blocks have been shoved out of the way, and now I can get anything I want.

Now that I've merged with Cecilia, I also feel her joy blossoming in this existence as much as mine.

It's as though now the ability to experience happiness has been quadrupled.

There is purple in this heart, and I can feel it, in the best way.

Clearly I have healed something enormous. Whether I'll find out the full extent of that in the near future remains to be seen.

But what I do know is that the point I'm at feels like release, ecstasy...

Freedom.

And I can get anything and everything I want.

Onto the next chapter it is, then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding