98 - A God, Flowing

Lin

I had an interesting experience today with regards to dòngmâl energy.

People always talk about how they tune into the Divine Masculine or Divine Feminine spiritually, but I've never heard of anyone describing what it is to tap into the energies of specifically that which is neither.

I remember setting the intention to do so, then having this aqua energy wrap around me.

It was beautiful.

As I swayed with this energy, my body became very light, like all of the tension in my body had evaporated.

That was when I realised what the essence of dòngmâl energy is: flow.

To be dòngmâl is to embody the whole cycle and more.

But most of all, to be dòngmâl is to just be. Nothing more, nothing less.

I wrap my throw blanket around me, and Bormana ruffles my hair.

Taking a nap?

I nod, settling into a more comfortable position.

She smiles and nods.

Let me know if you need anything.

She walks out, and my eyes grow heavy as I sink into slumber.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding