119 - A God, Shielded

Lin

It sounds like bin boy was here today, and I'm pretty sure of it this time.

I was very anxious about it, until I put a subliminal on to help.

Now, I actually feel pretty relaxed.

Today has been pretty peaceful besides his presence, which can only be a good thing.

For now, I'm going to do my best to focus on my own needs and self care until Monday rolls around.

So, only one more day until then.

Realistically, I'll probably be safe for now.

When tomorrow comes, I'll be gentle with myself.

I get this weird sense that a time of hardships is almost over.

And to be honest, it's about time.

In the nemeton, I've spent most of the day curled up on Terrence's lap. 

I don't know how he doesn't get fed up of me.

Lin, you realise it's impossible for me to get fed up of you, right?

He sighs.

I'm in love with you, and have been for tens of billions of years. This love is staying right where it is.

He snuggles against me, and I smile.

Trugarez.

For what, lovely?

For being here.

You know what I'm going to say.

I find myself grinning again.

I'm literally your husband. Where should I be now, if not here? Especially when you're in the state of health that you're in now.  

He has a point. If he were to be in a bad place right now, I'd be right where he was too, if it called for it and I could be. Currently, he's in a lot better shape than I am, so it makes sense.

True.

By the way, do you think I was right to cut off those people?

You mean them?

Ya...

He frowns.

Well yeah, but personally, I think you should have done it earlier. Just because they were likely affecting your health without you realising it.

Again, he's right. Those specific 'friends' didn't actually prioritise me or my wellbeing, and honestly, I just let them have the ability to view my social media and accounts out of courtesy.

I just blocked bin boy as well.

Good. He deserves it.

I definitely should have done that earlier.

I wouldn't have blamed you if you didn't, just because I know what effect that has had on you, but I do agree that he should have been blocked when he started the harassment.

Probably, for the sake of my own sanity.

And safety. That guy spiritually tried to fucking kill you. That's not something I'll ever forgive him for.

I can tell he wants to throw hands, so I nuzzle into his chest.

He's being dealt with.

He sighs, and I can tell that he's softened somewhat in response.

I know, lovely. And shouldn't I technically be comforting you right now?

I laugh.

We look after each other, remember?

He smiles.

Ya, we do. Karout a ran ac'hanout.

Karout a ran ac'hanout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding