132 - A God, Building

Lin

My sleep cycle is utterly fucked up.

I stayed up all night and into the morning until about quarter to 12.

At this point, my sleep cycle is so inconsistent that doing a normal job is out of the question.

So I ended up deciding on potentially doing something that could change my life forever.

The job I'm thinking about would incorporate almost everything I want to do, whilst also managing said things.

Not to mention that if I did it right, everyone would get paid fairly, and the rules on social interaction would ensure that things are safe for everyone.

Working on projects like these, whether they be small or large, make me believe more and more that I can indeed use the energy I have to do whatever I please.

Furthermore, it's been teaching me about how to take care of myself.

As it should.

Rhiannon walks in and takes a seat alongside me.

It's been a while, hasn't it?

She nods, taking a sip of what looks like hot chocolate.

I just wanted to say, Lin, that if you ever get to a point where you get largely immersed in things, know that it is your right to do that.

You've been through a lot recently, and blowing off steam is probably helping your mood.

I know what she's talking about.

The comics.

She nods.

They don't get in the way of this blog. They enhance them.

She reaches over to hug me, and I accept.

So, ye want to continue with that fantasy romance or not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding