134 - A God, Sleeping

Lin

I had a very interesting dream last night.

Not only did I finally get my say against bin boy, did I also get a fly (which was annoying me) eaten by a crow, which did not feel like one of one eye's spies.

Somehow it all feels like a good omen.

Though I have been avoiding a few of my problems by sleeping, which isn't exactly the best way to go about it.

It's alright sometimes, but you've had your moments.

Yia, Hypnos.

He's visiting? Then again, most people are probably asleep now here, so this shouldn't really come as a surprise to me.

Besides, it took us ages to break that Sleeping Beauty curse bullshit - and whilst I absolutely love sleeping, I would never want anyone locked in it forever.

Endymion, though?

He sighs, rubbing his eyes.

That was a deal he made with a fake God that at the time, I could do nothing about. Not to mention that he loved Selene back, and she never got to find out.

I raise my eyebrows.

This guy was given immortal sleep and no one has been able to break him out of it?

He shakes his head.

Not even me.

I pause, deep in thought.

Have you tried using the Oneroi and perhaps Eos?

The Oneroi, yes, but not Eos. It may work yet. Ευχαριστώ, cousin.

I smile.

Παρακαλώ.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding