162 - A God, Self-Preserving

Lin

Today has been a tad more difficult than yesterday.

Really, I should've eaten a third meal yesterday, like I considered doing, but instead I woke up and snacked on some shrimp crackers instead.

Whilst they were good, they're no substitute for a real meal.

And doing anything right now exhausts me.

Hopefully tomorrow, I can engage with someone about at least getting a fridge.

If I also mention stuff about moving and my travel anxiety, I'm sure something can be done for me.

Currently, I'm doing my best to eat my microwave roast dinner.

Getting a fridge would definitely guarantee that everything would taste good, and I'd be less likely to end up with everything going right through me.

I feel sleep overtake me again.

Someone really does care about me and whether or not I'm triggered...

I think I'll take this blessing whilst I can get it.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding