163 - A God, Mending

Lin

Today, it seems, was a ray of hope amongst many days that have been quite the opposite.

Not only did I get the attention I needed, did I also manage to get someone to help with a grant form for a fridge.

Whilst as far as I know our house doesn't have a direct caseworker, somehow, it feels as though more is being done for me than has been for a long time.

My previous caseworkers were good, but the caseworker I went to today has helped me on numerous occasions with regards to my mental health and whatnot, which is exactly what I need.

Somehow, it feels as though I can hope now, that I'll be happier as the days draw forward.

Once I get my fridge and get checked out properly by my doctors, this should become easier.

May your days always be filled with hope.

I turn in my seat to witness a gorgeous young woman carrying flowers. Her smile makes me want to do better.

Ευχαριστώ, Elpis. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding