184 - A God, Asking

Lin

I almost lost my vision last night.

Waking up to your sight being blurred more than usual is quite unpleasant.

Luckily, a swig of Lucozade helped with that.

Honestly though, I'm still very immobile.

And it seems that bin boy's attacks on my person most definitely affected my ancestors, just as I had presumed.

Frankly, at this point, I'm not even surprised. I was just too anxious and tired to really do anything about it until now.

The amount of people who get off on the idea of harming Gods, thinking that they won't receive the consequences of their actions, is laughable.

I already know I have thalassaemia, which they can't touch - and it's likely that this arsehole made my ARFID ten times worse than it already was. Not to mention my appearance still hasn't changed, which makes me think I'm going to have to consult either Aphrodite, Aglaia or someone else about its links to said ARFID.

Terrence has stayed with me through most of this, as yesterday and today have been physically and emotionally taxing for me. 

Somehow, I just know I'm safe with him.

Overall, I've spent most of my day in bed, fighting hot flushes, hunger, dizziness, weakness, heart palpitations, temporary loss of vision, pain, shaking, anxiety and suicidal thoughts.

Ya, it's a lot to manage. But having my family in the nemeton helps - it means that even if someone were to attempt to sabotage my efforts in healing, they wouldn't be able to.

My caseworker also managed to vouch for me about a new fit note, which I really need for Universal Credit.

I filled out a form, so hopefully they'll deliver it to me via email before Thursday.

Despite everything, I do have some hope.

Parts of my system badly affected by bin boy's spiritual attacks are currently being cleaned and healed, which is a positive. My ancestors, family members and other spirit guides have made it very clear that his privileged bullshit can go to hell.

The crisis team are also meant to be visiting me tomorrow, so I'll voice all of my concerns with them.

Given my current situation, their intervention is seriously needed.

Whatever happens, I have faith that I'll get out of this soon enough.

I've been asking, and they have been delivering. I'll get there eventually.

Indeed ye will.

Turning, I spot a boy around my age with cropped jet black hair and the greenest of green eyes. He's as tall as ever.

Robb!

He grins, plopping onto the sofa and ruffling my hair. I nudge him gently with my head, and he laughs, allowing me to snuggle up with him. It's been a while.

I missed ye too, Plushie.

I can't help but smile.

Robb, as some of you may remember, is one of my many lovers - and a Welsh God. I don't have all of my memory back, so trying to guess which God he is has been difficult, though I know that it somehow relates to Shakespeare. (If you know, you know.)

Are you staying?

He nods.

Ye need healing, especially from the privilege stuff. It's been pretty nasty to most people in system.

I pause. I can't help but feel it's my fault-

Don't be blaming yerself, Plushie. He chose the wrong person to curse.

Robb rarely looks as angry as he does now. I tug on his sleeve as I sense him dwelling, and it ends up with me curled up on his lap. He chuckles.

Lin!

I sink into his chest, and he sighs.

Diolch, I've calmed down now, Plushie.

Do ye want some Buck Rarebit?

I nod somewhat enthusiastically, and he smiles.

Gwych.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding