197 - A God, Rejoicing

Lin

I spent most of today sleeping.

Though I did have a very interesting dream.

From what I could see, I was basically going to get married.

We even had our own house ready.

Now, I wouldn't even think about marriage at the phase of life I'm in.

Plus, spiritually, I have a husband I have yet to find on the physical, and that man definitely wasn't him.

Besides that, I've had a specific Paramore song in my head all day, and somehow, it feels like a good portent to something more.

Somehow, I know that I've got nothing but time on my hands.

And soon, I'll be able to fly away.

Just like I've been praying for.

I sense a gentle tap on my head, and as I turn, Philotes casually slides into my field of vision.

Για.

I grin.

Για, cousin.

She takes a seat, passing me what looks like a box of chips.

For the ones that got ruined earlier.

Ah, ευχαριστώ.

Παρακαλώ. 

She rolls her shoulders, then stretches her arms high above her head, before carefully yet gracefully setting them back down again.

I hear you've been asking for godly help.

I nod.

I need people to understand me, to know that I'm a God, and to be able to help me.

She nods, pinching a chip from my box, before continuing.

Then I can help you with that. I know a place - and some people - that can help you get well again. 

Through the ISEN?

Ναι. They're experts on this, so I'll make sure they get onto it as soon as possible. 

Also, I've prepared some people to be friends with in multiple different areas you may move to, so let me know where you end up. 

Reaching over, I envelop Philotes in an embrace that she returns with mild enthusiasm.

Ευχαριστώ. I'll not forget this kindness.

She ruffles my hair.

I'll always help you if and when you need it within reason, and I'm sure that plenty of other people that care about you would say the same.

Now, should we watch something?

I nod.

Sweet Tooth.

Ah! The new season recently came out, right?

I nod.

Then let's go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding