224 - A God, Pleasantly Surprised

Lin

Surprisingly, today has gone better than expected emotionally.

The more I focus on myself, the easier it gets.

I just got told to light some strawberry incense in the house, and I feel as though it's working, somehow.

From what I know, strawberries sit at a very high vibration. Perhaps I should make a subliminal on them.

My day has been fairly uneventful, but I'm content.

Yet again, I have survived - and that is something to be grateful for.

After conducting some research on the spirituality of strawberries, I have found some meanings that resonate with me.

Love, beauty, abundance and strength. 

They're also known to be symbolic of sweetness.

Sweetness is a nickname important to me for a few reasons, but I won't get into them now.

We arrived in Brest early this morning, so Nantosuelta and the others (including Vesunna and my Granna, Aventana) let us sleep for a while.

They've been wonderful to us.

Being with them now, as they mention Vannes, I begin to remember.

Veneta. That's its name.

Oh, I said it out loud. Granna takes a seat opposite me on her plush armchair, placing my hands in hers.

What do you remember, my dear?

Tears fill my eyes.

We were the Veneti. And we were kind, and loyal - we almost had the whole of Gaul in our hands. Everyone loved us.

But then, the Romans took everything from us. To enslave our families. To hurt our friends. To destroy all trace of our nation.

My face crumples freely now.

Granna, it's not fair!

Nantosuelta rubs my back, and I can hear Vesunna heading to the cabinet for a box of tissues.

Nann, it isn't, my dear.

But that's what we Gods are here for, isn't it?

To make it fair.

As Vesunna puts down the tissue box, Granna releases my hands so that I can clean up my face.

How are we going to make over 56 billion years fair?

You can.

Of course, I'm a Time God! But also, the only purveyor of all language on Sim. Which means...

You have everything you need.

The Breton people - at least, Dournanez, anyway - have accepted you as their King, and their God. Convince them, and you've convinced the globe. 

I nod, noting that despite my tears being wiped away, my sight is blurry. Then I look down at my tissue to see red, blue and black streaks.

Gast!

Nantosuelta and Vesunna immediately assemble to hold me up, and Granna puts a gentle hand over my eye. Into her hand, painfully but luckily, I feel six things drop into her palm.

When she retracts her hand, Nantosuelta stays, and Vesunna takes a look at the objects my eye decided to eject.

Kyanite, lapis lazuli and cinnabar? Also, are those deer antlers?

Granna looks like she could open a portal to the Underworld right here, right now.

They tried to poison my grandchild, and trapped the cousins trying to prevent it.

That is war worthy.

Nantosuelta nods.

It is. But first, we need to take care of Tavi.

Granna sighs.

Ya. Family first. Besides, it should be Tavi's decision what happens next.

She stares into my eyes.

Is your vision clearer now?

Definitely.

Mat eo din. Who do you see in system?

I see Sanis, Maltan and Arvesis.

She nods.

I thought so. Black deer?

Ya.

Well then, tell them to suit up. We're going to find who's responsible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding