241 - A God, Aligning

Lin

My day has been very peaceful.

Though I did switch out during a virtual reiki session, due to my anxiety overwhelming me.

From what I remember, it was merely me falling asleep, but I'm pretty sure that it wasn't me who sent us to sleep.

However, I do get the sense that the reiki helped, as when I woke up, I felt much less anxious.

I finally felt empowered enough to have my final word with Ali on the astral, as well.

Which was a genuine need for me, as I know it's unlikely that I'd ever get physical closure from his actions, including the attempted molestation.

Somehow, it feels like I can finally move on, and reclaim what's mine.

And maybe I'll be able to leave soon, too.

Doors seem to be opening for me now, and I cannot begin to express the level of gratitude I feel for that fact.

Given how much I felt unable to reach before, things now look to be in full swing.

Perhaps I can now look forward to freedom.

Liberty. What a wonderful word!

Everything feels as though it can move now.

Out of curiosity, I do wonder if some of this is to do with Saturn retrograde? Because I have always been given the impression that when Saturn 'moves backwards', that everything it was causing delays upon would move again.

By the Gods, I hope that my intuition is right.

Reason being that I can plan later down the line for when these retrogrades happen.

Currently, I'm doing my best to heal my fury.

Unlike what I've been saying thus far, my anger regarding bin boy's actions still run deep - and I know I need to move on, for my own sake.

Justifying my resentment will not give me peace.

I know that the best revenge I can possibly get is to live life without him, secure and free, and most of all, content and fulfilled.

His parasitic hold on my soul ends now.

Good riddance.

As I think this, Artio's perfume hits me right in the face, and I grin.

Do you want to take a walk with me?

I nod.

Sur! Where are we going?

She smiles.

You'll see.

Leading me into the cloak room, Artio passes me a spare set of keys, and we put on shoes and light coats, before stepping out into the sunshine.

It's very bright out here, isn't it?

We both laugh, jokingly pretending to be vampires dying in the Sun. Anyone who could see us now would think we were insane, but neither of us care at this point.

Gosh, Lin.

Artio's holding her sides, and I giggle.

Breathe, Auntie. Take it easy.

Composing herself, she smiles.

Mat eo din, I've got myself together now. Shall we?

She indicates in the direction of the city centre, and I nod, following her lead. The streets are so pretty - and clean! Much cleaner than London, that's for sure.

As we get further into the city, I realise where we're going.

Hang on. Are we going to see city hall?

So you figured it out, huh?

She grins.

Ya, that's where we're going. I know you'll like the view.

Not long after this, do we step into the square, and witness, in its full glory, the Mairie de Rennes, standing tall against the cyan sky.

There used to be statues of our ancestors here, right?

Artio nods.

Both the statues of Louis XV and Anne of Brittany were destroyed.

Misery wells in my heart. Our ancestors were never meant to be insulted like this.

Now the plinth remains empty.

The whole thing makes me think - who does Breizh, does Roazhon have now, as an example? As a protector? As a ruler? Someone who my people can trust? I can't help but feel my native people's pain, the despair of being ruled by a kingdom that does not speak for us, oppresses our very language and heritage, trying to assimilate us into one group of people.

But we are not Franks.

We are Gallios. 

We are Celtos.

Sighing, I take a seat on the floor, burning both my hands and my arse in the process, but it's worth it for the view of the sky.

Do you think that Breizh will ever be free?

Artio nods.

Not only are you the King, but sovereign God of Breizh - and you've been made Head God. You've also recently convened with the Godly Council for the first time, and they have accepted your sovereignity over the entire Sim.

If anyone can liberate Brittany, it's you.

Crouching to meet my eyes, Artio takes my hands in hers.

And if anyone deserves a statue of themself here as an example to Breizh, it's you.

My heart soars, and I smile, tears filling my eyes.

Trugarez, Auntie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding