250 - A God, Dawns

Lin

Emotionally, today has been tumultuous.

My appetite hasn't exactly been the best due to the heat, either.

Crying has helped me feel like I've released a few things, though.

Some of which has been caused by me healing some things spiritually, which I needed to do.

It seems that we're celebrating Litha in Vannin this year, so I'm currently on a plane to get there.

The last time I came to Mann that I remember was a few thousand years ago. 

Manny and Uncle Des will be meeting me at the airport, as I haven't the foggiest where I'm going after landing in Douglas.

All I know is that we'll being staying on the coast, which is always great. 

Hopefully the weather will be bearable.

Whilst I love Breizh with all my heart, the heat this year has been sweltering, no matter where I've gone.

Fatigue and heat clouds my brain, sending me into a restless sleep. And before I know it, we've landed.

Gods, I'm groggy.

Despite my anxiety, I leave the plane, doing my best to control my breathing as I roll through security, then customs.

It's just a few minutes, Lin. Then we can have fun. Or rest.

Walking out towards arrivals, I hear a load of whooping and cheering - far more than two men should usually be capable of making.

Saying that, they're both Gods, so the capability of being loud rises ever so slightly.

Upon locking eyes with me, Manny starts dancing and twirling the cardboard sign he's holding, which makes Uncle Des cackle to the point of falling to the floor.

I shake my head, chuckling.

And here I was thinking I'd be the one acting like a child! 

They both laugh harder as I approach, before they both catch me in an embrace that melts my anxiety away entirely.

A right pair, you are.

Des ruffles my hair, before allowing Manny to guide me towards the airport exit, all three of us smiling.

Welcome to Ellan Vannin, kiddo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding