255 - A God, Sanctified

Lin

I have elected to stay in Mann for a little while longer.

The rat king programming has affected me more than I expected.

Conjuring up images of giving birth to rats in another person's mind because you yourself are guilty of zoophilia is not a vibe.

And I know it's you, Joyce. My autism makes me far more observant than you think.

Frankly, I didn't want to dump this shit on Manny, but he insisted that I stay.

Now that I'm getting better, I get the sense that he and Uncle Des want to do more stuff with me, which I'd enjoy as well.

Because of that and my struggles with eating, my anxiety is higher than it has been for a while.

Which I really need to sort out.

Overall though, I am eating better.

Heatwaves just tend to take all of the appetite out of me, or, at least, the belief in my ability to satisfy said appetite.

Elmo's steadily burning their way through system.

Using fire to cleanse our system is definitely fun, but it's also a messy process. 

Luckily, nothing majorly important has been damaged.

Sure, they're destructive, but they know well enough when they're doing too much, and have enough self control to stop.

Ruminating over this, I glance up as Uncle Des hands me a cool lemonade.

You should sleep, kiddo.

This will help.

Taking a sip, I grin.

Manx honey.

He nods.

You'll get clean in no time.

I smile.

Gura mie ayd.

He ruffles my hair.

She dty vea. Try to get some sleep.

Curling up in one of Manny's throws, I nod.

I'll do my best.

Oie vie.

Oie vie, buddy.

As he shuts my door, I sigh. It's nice to have people in my life who care about me - especially family.

For most of this life, I've only had people who wanted to parasite off of me - the voldys, who wanted to take every part of me until there was nothing left; moronica, who wanted to wheedle her way into my friendship groups and force me to give her undivided attention until I was an empty husk; the bully crew, who wanted to use me as a punchbag until I committed suicide; starry pants, who wanted to have his way with me until it was confirmed that I'd die; bin boy, who wanted to sap me of all strength before taking everything that was rightfully mine from me...

And world. Who, not only wanted to do all of these things to me, but also wanted to be able to rape and kill me multiple times at his leisure, before serving my body as a feast to all the previous people I mentioned, as a fad to give people 'a taste of God'. 

None of the real family I've come into contact with are anything like those self serving bastards. Absolutely nothing.

They're the gentlest, kindness, most considerate people I know, despite some of the roles they've been given - and I love them for that. Time and time again they show me what life should have been like, and what life should be like from here on out.

What life will be like from here on out.

Sipping my lemonade, I scroll through the new courses I've enrolled to on Udemy.

I want to be a beacon of light, just like they are. Like a God is supposed to be.

I want my powers back - and the body that goes with them.

I want to show everyone just how amazing I can be, when given the floor.

So if you want to see my quality...

Watch me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding