256 - A God, Lustrated

Terrence

Honestly, I'm at a loss right now.

I doubt any of us were expecting to be clearing up after Lin's body began purging itself properly of the rat king programming so soon, but it's happened now.

No wonder Manny wanted Lin to stay.

He could probably sense the horrors going on and decided that after the way world had programmed him, that he wouldn't leave anyone else to suffer in the way in which he did, especially not his family.

So there's blood and vomit everywhere.

And in their semi-conscious state, I can tell that Lin's scared.

To throw up birds is one thing, but to have to both throw up and give birth to rats is another thing entirely.

We all know full well that those were planted there - Lin would never have thought about, let alone done something so unsavory to an animal.

Given the nature of this bugging, I think we all know who's responsible.

Once this is over, I'm going to take that woman apart bone by bone.

Michael and Azrael, the archangels, are currently helping Lin lustrate.

From what I heard, the Gaelg fey want to help too - and there's a large faery bath not too far from here.

Thank the Gods that we're in Balley Chashtal. Were this to happen anywhere else, we'd be screwed.

Bring them to it - we'll sort out things here.

Linda and Malainey begin the clean up of everything that's left Lin so far - rats, pigeons, several dolyas and an afiel.

You probably don't know what an afiel is, so I'll explain. 

They're a large rodent, almost like a cross between a rat and a chinchilla - and they're nasty little bastards that carry a heavy dank energy on the spiritual plane. 

From what I know, they're supposed to be extinct here. But either way, in both Sal and Gaulish culture, but especially in Sal culture, they're considered to be very ill omens. As in, 'the Sim's doom is nigh' kind of ill omen.

Lin's fear, in any case, is not unfounded. But that doesn't mean I'll stand by and let them live in said fear.

We're going to teleport them now.

Danya, the faery who offered us use of the faery bath, addresses me solemnly.

I'm coming.

Great. We'll probably send some friends over to help clean, if that's ok with Manny.

That should be fine.

Manny ruffles her hair.

Gura mie ayd, kid.

She nods, ushering me over to where Michael and Azrael stand, propping Lin up before carefully helping them into my arms.

Scary.

I know, m'amoƻr. I've got you.

Danya brings us all together, making sure we all have contact with each other, whether it's direct or indirect. Then, she snaps her fingers, and we hurtle through a blue vortex briefly, before landing right next to the faery bath, which looks to be just about ready.

They'll probably need some more wildflowers.

She indicates to the aqua water, which is already abundantly filled with a plethora of flora, some of which I daresay even Manny and Desmond couldn't name if you asked them. But if Danya thinks they need more, that may well be the case.

Are you sure this will be ok?

Danya gently pats Lin's hand.

This is a self cleaning bath by means of a large well, sourced directly from a holy spring. It'll be fine, and so will you.

They smile weakly.

Gura mie ayd.

She nods.

She dty vea.

Do you think you'll need any specific flowers today?

They nod.

Saw wort and cushag.

I cast them a questioning look.

Cushag?

Ragwort.

I nod.

Kiart dy liooar. I'll get ye those. Let me know if you feel you need anything else.

Gura mie ayd.

She leaves, and I look to Michael, who nods. Gently, I lift Lin into the water, gradually letting them submerse in the combination of water, flowers, oils and salts that have been used to ready the water for their arrival.

Trugarez.

For a minute, they look sad. Almost... 

Lonely.

Nope.

I strip, before dipping into the bath myself. They stare at me incredulously. In the background, I sense Michael wheezing, whilst Azrael simply shakes his head, smirking.

Perak?

They gently poke me in the forehead, which illicits more laughter, and I sigh, smiling.

As if I was gonna leave you alone in here when you looked so lonesome.

A flicker of a smicker tugs at the corners of their mouth, which makes me coax them into my arms.

Karout a ran ac'hanout.

Just as we gaze at each other, Danya comes back with the ragwort and saw wort. Upon seeing us together, she smiles.

Double cleanse and a higher vibration as a result of you two being closer! I don't know why I didn't think of that!

She leaves the basket there for us, and pads back into the storeroom.

I'll get you more flowers!

Lin giggles.

Enthusiastic, isn't she?

Despite all the bugging, the purging, the fear... I can't help but notice Lin being gorgeous throughout it all, no matter how horrible it gets. And as they get better, their beauty radiates even further.

Ya.

I find myself holding them again.

Karout a ran ac'hanout.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding