276 - A God, Intrigued

Lin

Mercifully, today has been very restful.

Despite my anxiety surrounding rodents, I was able to have two meals today, as well as snack on a few things.

I also managed to speak with someone from university about accommodation, which was a relief.

From what I can tell, it's too late for me to get a room in their self contained accommodation, but I asked to be put on the list just in case.

Besides that, I haven't done all that much.

Tomorrow I have a GP appointment, which is the main reason why.

Putting it quite simply, there are a lot of things health wise that I'm worried about.

Somehow, I know that it won't last, but I have to be extra careful - regaining my health is very important right now, especially if I want to continue as Head God.

Aside from my health though, something did come to my mind about my experiences yesterday.

Ruminating upon my time in Muswell Hill is what made me wonder.

Whilst I was in Muswell Hill, weirdly, I felt safe.

Now, most people would probably dismiss this as being because I claimed the entirety of London recently, but I get the sense that there's more to this than that.

The only times I felt unsafe were when some random man tried to come up to me, and when the pigeons kept getting near me.

Yet for all of the rest of the time I was there, it felt not only like I was relatively safe there, but that it was easy to navigate.

Possibly meaning that I have been there before.

However, I know that the voldys never took me there, and even seemed to avoid it when possible.

Which makes me think that someone on our side owns Muswell Hill.

From some of my research on the area and the river that runs through Muswell Hill (the Moselle, separate from the larger one that runs through mainland Europe), my best guesses are either Tamesa, the Goddess of the Thames (as the Moselle is a tributary of Lea, and Lea is a tributary of the Thames, it's possible it could be her. That and the fact that the waters there are known to be healing), and/or Esus, who, whilst less likely, would explain why I felt so relaxed whilst I was there aside from my fear of fainting.

Either way, something about Muswell Hill feels a lot cleaner than the rest of North London - and something about that feels especially important.

Given as well that it felt like I had been there before, that leads me to two possibilities:

1. That I potentially went there as a child, and that the layout of Muswell Hill is therefore public knowledge in system;

or

2. That someone in system has been there more recently besides myself, and therefore made some knowledge of the area public so I and some of the other travelling alters could easily manoeuvre through the area, despite having not been there ourselves.

This would mean that it may have been taken when I was still a child.

Which, given the feeling of the area, would make sense.

Wait.

If Muswell Hill was taken before I was born or during my childhood, it would be very unlikely that Esus had taken it, as myself and Esus are around the same age.

That would mean...

Muswell Hill is Tamesa's territory, unless otherwise stated by her or someone else.

There is a potential, though, that Esus may have also staked a claim in it, and him and Tamesa somehow came to an agreement.

As Tamesa is our cousin, I'm sure she doesn't have a problem sharing with both of us - with Esus likely holding the fort whilst she's gone, and me presiding over London as a whole.

If it's all set up how I think it is, I may, from there, be able to properly interact with the rest of my family as a result of my proximity to my cousins.

Which would be wonderful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding