279 - A God, Looking

Lin

I didn't get to sleep until about half past four in the morning.

Anxiety really does a number on me sometimes.

Most of said struggle to sleep was to do with the fact that I kept worrying about hearing rats and/or mice in my room.

Now, I'm not exactly afraid of them, but I definitely don't like having them in my room - and given how brazen some have gotten recently, the idea of them attacking me has, unfortunately, crossed my mind multiple times.

Said rodents haven't come into my room (that I know of) since I began using the repellent noise, though.

Even so, it's better to be safe than sorry.

My day has been, yet again, been uneventful.

Which has its advantages and disadvantages.

Right now, I probably do need a rest after everything I've doing.

Given how much energy it's taken out of me, a reasonable amount of rest should be taken as soon as possible, especially given how much I've done this week.

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding