285 - A God, Slighted

Lin

It seems that I'm far more sensitive than I thought myself to be.

My neighbour decided to get upset with me for her leaving her dishes in the sink whilst I rinsed out my ready meal packets into said sink, which was apparently leaving oil on her dishes (it wasn't). 

She hasn't spoken to me since, but I left some washing up liquid in the kitchen as a peace offering.

Her lecturing me definitely upset me far more than I expected it to.

Frankly, it hurt, as I was actually trying to avoid getting more mice and rats by alleviating making any smells that could attract them, thus making it easier for the both of us to use the kitchen.

These kinds of instances are the reason why I want to leave - they place far more stress on me than I need, and if everything in my environment is mine, I don't necessarily have to answer to anyone, nor get lectured for no reason.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding