289 - A God, Reposing

Lin

It's been strange, dealing with how finicky my energy has been recently.

Honestly, it's been extremely irritating.

Whilst it probably does relate to how much I eat, you would think that I'd at least have some energy to write.

Even yesterday, I couldn't finish anything - and I mean anything.

For now, I'm doing my best to allow myself to heal and rest, but it's not easy.

My body has already shown me its disdain for me as it is, as well as the sheer amount of trauma I've experienced, in the form of this sudden inability to do anything.

To say whether or not it's autistic burnout or something else much deeper, I cannot say - but it's clear that something is very, very wrong.

Once I get proper confirmation from multiple checkups, I'm sure something will come up.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding