298 - A God, Brighter

Lin

Today was a lucky day.

I managed to get my weight and height checked, and managed to get my blood test done all in one session.

What's more, is I didn't need my caseworker there.

My nurse was really sweet, and got me through it.

Ramona decided to reveal themself as well.

Both a protector and a caretaker, they help us to keep calm and moderate our anxiety in stressful situations, which is a boon to all of us as a system.

Due to this, I feel I can now focus on better days.

On better things - like finding my family - and Terrence.

And whilst it's been hard to complete my entries recently, somehow, I know I'll come back to them eventually.

Soon enough, I'll step into a brighter present. I just know it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding