300 - A God, Shedding

Lin

Over the past few weeks, my energy has felt really low, both physically and mentally.

But especially mentally.

Physically, it's started to become worse, particularly after switching between distance reiki healers I use on YouTube.

Yet something tells me that with this change, I'm shedding energy, like an old skin - just like I would in my Gorgon form, shedding snake skin from my hair every now and again.

As they like to say...

"Out with the old, in with the new."

Take today, for example, when some people came over to clear up the house's greenery, which was long overgrown - that had to be pruned in order to make way for the new.

I'm considering asking my caseworker about the kinds of flowers we could put in our garden - though they would need maintenance.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green