302 - A God, Revitalising

Lin

Somehow, despite being on my period, my energy levels actually feel as though they're increasing.

My restricted eating isn't helping.

However, I still have some reservations about how far I need to go in order to catch up with the rest of the blog.

Perhaps I need to change my attitude towards it - because whilst I enjoy writing it, I also often find myself seeing routines as chores after a while, no matter how much I enjoy them.

It doesn't help that the voldys were always on my case about 'being lazy', despite giving me no adequate rest after forcing me to be their live in servant.

For people who described themselves as fair, their methods of torturing me were wholly unjust.

Truthfully, I want to do better now - to write about my experiences again, just like I did in Breizh and on Mannin - and prove to myself that I'm still capable of doing it.

And this wanting to do better stands among many things I actually want to do.

I will do better.

On the subject of doing better, we've been cutting the cords that were still attaching us to certain people.

It seems that world had left more trash behind than once originally thought.

Something about that in and of itself feels revitalising.

Now that I've changed practitioners on YouTube, I've already noticed a huge difference in my energy levels - and how I feel in this body I didn't choose.

By some miracle, I actually feel significantly better.

Candidly, I am still very incongruent, and I would very much like to make some dòngmâl variations to this current body, but overall, besides that (and really wanting to move so I can take a shower)? I'm a lot better. Not worrying about a practitioner cutting off my best friends in the name of 'love and light' helps, too.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

51 - A God, Reaching

266 - A God, Green

300 - A God, Shedding